All Assembly Members & Senators
I want to thank all of you who have been a part of the New California State movement. Your dedication and desire to create the 51st will yield the State of New California.
As you may recall there were several items that were not voted upon at the convention and we advised we would finish these items with a follow-up Zoom meeting to reconvene the convention to vote on five items of unfinished business.
Of utmost importance are the joint resolutions to be voted upon.
1. Both Senate and Assembly Resolutions regarding the Articles of the Constitution.
2. Both Senate and Assembly Joint Resolution regarding the Articles of the Constitution.
3. Assembly vote for a new Assembly Speaker
4. Both Senate and Assembly Resolutions regarding the Formation for the "Restored Government of California".
5. Both Senate and Assembly Joint Resolution regarding the Formation for the "Restored Government of California".
This is an important meeting as events are moving fast. We need your full attention and consideration.
The meeting will begin at 7:00 pm and the Zoom will open at 6:45 pm. Coordinates to follow.
New California State
Tuesday, October 25, 2018
6:45 – 7:45pm